Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Make sure to share the title and the author too!

Hidden (Avena, #1)
My Teaser
"People say it's a wonderful world. Well, from where I stand it's a load of bull. Man, this world is feral. It's cruel and unpredictable." Chapter 2

"Are your eyes really... purple?" "They're violet actually." Chapter 3

5 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

I've had my eye on this one for awhile now, great teaser!
Here's my Teaser Tuesday
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
+New follower

KayCee_K said...

Great teaser!

Cleopatra Loves Books said...

A great teaser, violet eyes and a pessimistic take on life! Here is my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/tuesday-teaser-may-27/

Unknown said...

I've nominated you to do the liebster award >> http://thomasbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

Unknown said...

Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else may I am getting that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I've got an undertaking that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the lookout for such information.

Golden Triangle Tour

Post a Comment